Sunday, June 14, 2015

The pain of living with the in-laws

First off, don't get me wrong, I live my in laws.

Now having said that, my mother in law can drive me crazy! I know this is just the way things go, and she is vey set in her ways.  So every day I pray to God to give me strength and patience to be able to make it through the day.


The thing is, my husband and I are both out of work and without a steady stream of income coming in we really have no chcoice but to stay here until we can get back on our feet.  But what should be simple things, like coming up with a menu for the week, can be very trying in both my husband and and I while my mother in law puts her two cents in.  She wants to use canned mushrooms, gross, over fresh ones.  She is afraid peas in the risotto will be hard and tough to chew. Really? Who ever heard of hard peas? Are they still frozen?? 

Gosh, I think I need to take a moment and pray again....

No comments:

Post a Comment